Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Opening
We are in need of a School BCBA to work with a district for the school year. You would be providing behavior management support and deliver IEP goals/objectives using the principles of ABA . You would be working with district staff and parents to ensure the implementation of behavior interventions for students.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or Special Education
- Active certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop individualized behavior intervention plans (BIPs)
- Supervise and train behavior technicians and other support staff
- Analyze and implement student behavior data
- K-12 school caseload
- 35 hours/week
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- Weekly pay
To learn more about this position or other job openings, contact Faith directly at [email protected] or call 770-776-2078.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Wheaton, IL
- Lockport, IL
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Orland Park, IL
- Wheaton, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Plainfield, IL
- Bellwood, IL
- Naperville, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.