Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- Santa Cruz, CA
Some of the duties but limited to:
- Provides training to school teams on PBIS in Tiers I, II and III.
- Trains and consults with school teams for the purpose of developing intervention plans for students in all tiers of Multi-tiered Systems of Supports (MTSS)
- Works with school teams, district, and special education staff in developing data collection
- Assists in the training of students, family, district, and staff in the use of behavior intervention and instructional strategies designed to assist students in learning replacement behaviors and generalizing skills across settings.
- Provides individual and small group activities designed to improve interpersonal relationships and social skills for the students.
- Participate in RtI process and EIT meetings to address behavior issues
- ASAP to end of school year
- Full time (20-25 hours a week)
- BCBA certification is needed
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Prattville, AL
- Hayward, CA
- San Leandro, CA
- Russell City, CA
- santa rosa, CA
- Conway, NH
- Lynn, MA
- Mount Vernon, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.