Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) | Townsend, DE
Soliant Health is seeing a BCBA who: is knowledgeable in the fields of autism and neurological disorders, attends students' IEP meetings, provides detailed assessments and support as needed and holds an active BCBA certification, as required.
Full Time, 35 hours per week
2023-24 School Year
Located near Townsend, Delaware
Caseload details provided in interview
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans, direct therapy may be needed.
- Design and implement individualized behavior programs and interventions based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), evaluating student progress.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective behavior support plans.
- Attend students' IEP meetings as needed, providing input on behavior goals and interventions.
- Provide guidance and training to staff members, including teachers and paraprofessionals, on behavior management strategies.
- Maintain accurate records of behavior assessments, intervention plans, progress notes, and other required documentation.
- Stay up to date with current research and best practices in the fields of autism and neurological disorders.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Experience working with students with autism and non-verbal communication needs.
- LBSI or School/Clinical Psychologist licensure preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles and strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and administrators.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Newark, DESoliant has partnered up with a reputable school district located near Newark, DE to find the perfect match for their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) vacancy. We are seeking driven, qualified candidates who are genuinely passionate about student success. Please take a look at the job details below and submit your application. To excel in this role, prior experience working with behavioral students and strong classroom management skills are e
- Marshallton, DESoliant is seeking a full time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a school based contract position in the Marshallton, Delaware area. As a Contract BCBA, you will play a critical role in enhancing the educational experience of our students with autism and other developmental disabilities. You will work closely with a dedicated team of educators and support staff to develop and implement effective behavior intervention plans (BIPs) that
- Wilmington, DEAre you in search of a new journey in your professional career? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an outstanding school district in Wilmington, DE and is currently seeking a passionate Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT) for the remainder of the school year. With the second semester in full swing, now is the perfect time to schedule an interview and explore this opportunity! Requirements: Valid National RBT certification Previous e
- Wilmington, DESchool RBT Position near Wilmington, Delaware We are working with a Wilmington school district to help hire an experienced RBT! This is an immediate need that we're looking to fill right away. Additional details are below. Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity. We're actively reviewing resumes and are eager to speak with you! Assignment Details: Immediate Start Zoom Interview Certified RBT (please confirm before linki
- Wilmington, DEWe are looking for a school-based RBTs for the current school year! If this is something you meet the requirements for and are interested in, please apply for next steps. Job Type: Full-Time 1:1 and group setting Positive Behavior Support Program Qualifications: RBT license/certification Previous behavior experience required Benefits: Weekly paycheck 401k Medical Coverage Supportive school district Competitive compensa
- Wilmington, DERegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) - School-Based Role Location: Wilmington, DE Company: Blazer Jobs Position Type: Full-Time Contract Requirements: Must meet all local and state regulations for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification Experience working with special education students and families highly preferred Job Description: Blazer Jobs is currently seeking experienced Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for a full
- Wilmington, DEJob Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Full-Time Position Location: Wilmington, CO Position Type: Full-Time for the 2023-2024 School Year Organization: Blazer Jobs (Partnering with the School District) Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental Options Competitive Pay Advisory Support Professional Development Opportunities Job Description: Blazer Jobs, in collaboration with the local school district, is currently seeking a dedic
- Wilmington, DEJob Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Wilmington, DE Company: Blazer Jobs About Blazer Jobs: Blazer Jobs partners with schools to provide qualifying and dedicated education professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer full medical benefits, matching 401K, advisory support teams, and competitive hourly pay to ensure our professionals are well-supported and compensated for their valuable contributions. Position Overv
- Wilmington, DEI am working with an awesome school district in Wilmington, Delaware and they are seeking a Registered Behavior Technician for the remainder of the 23/24 school year. Caseload: Full-Time | 35 - 37.5 Hours a Week ASAP - 06/07/24 1:1 or group settings (1:2 or 1:3) Supports students with behavioral needs in the school Follow a Positive Support Plan Work collaboratively with a teacher and school team, as well as a BCBA Requirements: R
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.