Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Soliant is currently partnered with a school in the Fremont, California area that is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). This will be a contracted assignment for the remainder of the school year.
- Full-Time, 37.5 hours a week.
- Provide support, professional development training and supervision for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT).
- Work side-by-side with teachers to assess students’ needs and to improve student behavior.
- Interviewing immediately!!
- License reimbursement.
- Competitive pay package.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in psychology or behavior analysis.
- Must hold valid certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of prevention and intervention strategies.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Meadow Vista, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Spring House, PA
- Southborough, MA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Prunedale, CA
- El Cerrito, CA
- Banning, CA
- New Britain, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.