Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Soliant is currently partnered with a school district in the Attleboro, Massachusetts area that is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). This will be a contracted assignment for the school year.
- Full-Time, 30 hours a week.
- Will work as support staff who work 1:1 with students with behavioral challenges.
- Primarily at the elementary level but may need their assistance with middle school as well.
- The structure of the position is that this person works with one student for a designated amount of time and maybe deployed to work with another student in another building for a given amount of time. The function of this person is to implement a behavior program, take data, and then model and coach other support staff.
- Interviewing immediately!!
- License reimbursement.
- Competitive pay package.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in psychology or behavior analysis.
- Must hold valid certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of prevention and intervention strategies.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Edgewood, CA
- Rowland Heights, CA
- Hornbrook, CA
- Pomona, CA
- Baldwin City, KS
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Yreka, CA
- Stockton, CA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.