BOARD CERTIFIED BEHAVIOR ANALYST (BCBA)
NEW! A school in the Brentwood, CA area is ready to hire an experienced BCBA for the 2022/2023 school year.
- Provide ongoing support for students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans.
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress.
- Develop and conduct staff trainings
- Master's Degree in School/Educational Psychology, Behavior, or Special Education
- National BCBA Certification
- Active BCBA State Teaching License
Interested in relocating? We provide travel stipends for those who qualify! Get paid to live in a new city and do what you love. Contact Brandon at [email protected] to find out what cities have a need for your services.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Sebring, FL
- Lake Wales, FL
- Avon Park, FL
- Willow Brook, IL
- Wilmington, DE
- East Sonora, CA
- Caramel, IN
- Edgewood, CA
- Fremont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.