Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Bristol, CT Area
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
A School District near the Bristol, CT area is in need of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the 22/23 school year. This positions are for full-time hours in a wonderfully supportive district. Previous school experience is preferred, but not required for this position. Newly licensed individuals are welcome to apply!
Interested applicants should apply quickly as interviews are now being conducted!
- Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- The individual applying for this position will need to have an active BCBA license
- The Behavior Analyst will be working with the districts behavioral team to assist behaviorally challenged students, along with helping supervise the RBTs. The caseload will be split between two elementary schools.
- Expertise in the field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Experience in data collection, data analysis, and program development
- Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the development and implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Experience in evaluating student functioning across multiple domains, including academic, social, language, daily living, and student behavior
- Experience with providing training to staff and parents
- This position is for the full school year and will be on-site only.
Education & Licensure:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst License
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not yet certified: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- School experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Arvada, CO
- Kenansville, NC
- Salinas, CA
- Ashland, MA
- Westminster, VT
- San Pablo, CA
- Baldwin, FL
- Ashland, MA
- Golden, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.