Board Certified Behavior Analyst Contract Position
We have a need in our school district for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: near Dallas, Texas
- Master’s degree in School/Educational Psychology, Behavior, or Special Education
- BACB: Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- August – Mid November (Maternity Leave Cover)
- Onsite Only
- Full Time
- Experience with Autism required
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7721.
Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Recruiter
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Sebring, FL
- Lake Wales, FL
- Avon Park, FL
- Willow Brook, IL
- Wilmington, DE
- East Sonora, CA
- Caramel, IN
- Edgewood, CA
- Fremont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.