Board Certified Behavior Analyst in Hartford, CT area
Soliant is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in the Hartford, CT area for the 2022-2023 school year. Applicants must be nationally certified as a BCBA. The school is ready for interviews and eager to employ a qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Competitive Pay
- PreK-5, split between 2 schools
- Graduate-level certification as BCBA
- Expertise in field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Experience in data collection and analysis
- Experience in program development
- Experience in competition of FBA's as well as development and implementation of BIP's
- Experience in evaluating student functioning across multiple domains, including academic, social, language, daily living, and student behavior
- Experience with providing training to staff and parents
Applicants must be nationally certified as a BCBA. We are seeking an applicant who is solution-oriented, an excellent communicator, and invested in the success of students in their care.
Please apply with the following form, also contact Kristin Moore to follow up on your application.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- Newark, CA
- Alameda, CA
- Fruitdale, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Brookline, MA
- Martinez, CA
- Saratoga, CA
- Hayward, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.