Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job Near Allen, TX
A great school district in the Allen, TX, area is now looking to hire a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Develop materials, training and provide resources for and provide professional learning to school leadership team, teachers, paraprofessional, and parents/guardians in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and/or other evidence-based methodologies related to addressing the needs of students with behavior difficulties
- Plan and oversee the development and implementation of programs, policies, and best practices related to instruction using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for students with identified special needs
- Administer and assist school staff with assessments including VBMAPP, Functional Assessments, and Functional Analysis’
- Implement, and assist school staff with data collection, review, and modify treatment according to data
- Create and modify Individualized Treatment Plans for each child on caseload as needed
- Work in a school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Education/Special Education
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To learn more about this BCBA opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Arvada, CO
- Kenansville, NC
- Salinas, CA
- Ashland, MA
- Westminster, VT
- San Pablo, CA
- Baldwin, FL
- Ashland, MA
- Golden, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.