Board Certified Behavior Analyst Needed Near Hudson, NH
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Hudson, NH to fill a vacant position for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the upcoming school year.
Description of Position:
• Full time and Full school year
• Conducts behavioral and skills assessments as required and as needed based on data analyses
• Develops behavior intervention plans and individual treatment plans/programming
• Completes initial evaluations for potential patients
- Pay is approx 45-52 an hour based on experience
• Competitive pay determined by experience
• Matching 401(k) Plan
• Extensive medical coverage
• Professional Development Reimbursement
• Weekly Paycheck
• Must possess BACB certification at time of appointment
• Must have a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or Special Education
• Must Be Authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship
Please apply below. For immediate consideration, contact Zane Normand:
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Claremont, NH
- Sunapee, NH
- Bow Lake Village, NH
- Hampton, NH
- Goshen, NH
- Plaistow, NH
- Grantham, NH
- Enfield, NH
- Keene, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.