Board Certified Behavior Analyst (School based)- Woodsboro, MD area
District director is ready to interview!
Soliant is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to assist a school district near Woodsboro, Maryland. BCBA would be working with students with emotional and behavioral disorders at a single school site. Not itinerant!
Details and Requirements:
- Must be a board certified behavior analyst, certified through the BACB.
- Caseload: General BCBA duties.
- Virtual interview process.
- Observe, collect, and analyze student data.
- Possible RBT supervision if candidate is open to it.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing communication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between personal care staff and families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits offered for full-time employees:
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
For immediate consideration or more information, email resume or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] .
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albuquerque, NM
- Claymont, DE
- Warren, MA
- Hereford, TX
- Petaluma, CA
- Benicia, CA
- Gasquet, CA
- Farmington, NH
- Monterey Bay , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.