Board Certified Behavior Analyst - School District in Leonardtown, MD
A local school district in Leonardtown, MD is looking to hire a Board Certified Behavior Analyst willing to work in a school setting.
- Full Time, M-F (30+ Hours)
- One or more locations, 40-50 students
- Collect and analyze data to support case managers for instructional/behavioral decisions
- Assist in the development and monitoring of behavioral goals and objectives
- Start Date: ASAP - 06/19/2023
- Required: Master's Degree in School/Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or similar field
- Must hold a National BCBA National Certification
- Must hold an active BCBA State Teaching License
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
- Weekly Pay Guaranteed
Candidates are encouraged to apply now to learn more about this excellent opportunity. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Minneapolis, MN
- Coon Rapids, MN
- Bloomington, MN
- Denver , CO
- San Bernardino , CA
- El Monte, CA
- North Saint Paul, MN
- Boulder, CO
- Wilmington, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.