Board Certified Behavior Analyst | Silverdale, WA
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Calling all visionaries of behavioral science! ProCare Therapy is on a mission to find an exceptional Board Certified Behavior Analyst to be an integral part of one of our forward-thinking school districts located in the welcoming community of Silverdale, Washington. In this role, you won't just follow conventional paths; you'll shape them. You'll have the opportunity to pioneer new strategies, explore inventive interventions, and craft personalized programs that push boundaries and transform lives!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- ASAP - Mid june
- Middle school caseload
- 3-4 kiddos on caseload
- Working directly with one teacher
- More details upon interview
- Current and Active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
- Master's degree in behavior analysis or related field
- Experience working with students with special needs in a school setting
- Knowledge of behavior intervention strategies and techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and school staff
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
We can't wait to hear from you!
ProCare Therapy- Senior Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Puyallup, WAA school in the Puyallup, WA area is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Specialist (BCBA) to work full time for an immediate start. The BCBA will work with an elementary school only and will need to have experience prior with this age group for this school BCBA job opening in Puyallup. The position is full time and will allow the BCBA to make their own schedule. This Puyallup, WA BCBA job pays weekly and offers a competitive salary. New graduates
- Covington, WASunbelt is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work with a School District near Covington, WA. Candidates who are interested in this position please apply immediately! Job Description: Full Time: Monday – Friday School Calendar Up to 37.5 hours a week Caseload: pre-K-12 BCBA Certificate ESA with School Behavior Endorsement Job Requirements: Behavior Analyst Certified (Required) Master’s Degree in Applied B
- Pasco, WA1:1 RBT Opening in Pasco, Washington Responsibilities: Implement individualized behavior intervention plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Provide one-on-one support to students with special needs, focusing on skill development and behavior management Collect data and maintain accurate records of student progress Qualifications: Must hold a valid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
- Bremerton, WAProCare Therapy is actively seeking a dedicated Registered Behavior Tech (RBT) for a rewarding full-time position in Bremerton, WA. This opportunity is available for an immediate start and will continue through the remainder of the school year, with an end-of-school-year (EOSY) commitment. Position Details: Location: Bremerton, WA Job Type: Full-Time Start Date: ASAP Duration: Remainder of the School Year Compensation: $30 - $38/hour Ad
- Spokane, WARegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Spokane, WA Employment Type: Contracted by Procare Therapy for the 2023-2024 School Year Work Hours: Full-time (35-40 hours per week), Hourly Procare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and qualified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year in Spokane, WA. As an RBT, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students with diverse
- Pasco, WARegistered Behavior Technician NEEDED ProCare Therapy is searching for a highly qualified Registered Behavior Technician in Pasco, WA that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Come join our team -- and one of our supportive schools! Job Details: Full Time Openings M-F 32.5 hrs/week k-12 Caseload Gathering more details and additiona
- Mckenna, WAParaprofessional/RBT/ABA Therapist Positions Open Near McKenna, WA Actively searching for a candidate to work immediately, this job would be in the McKenna area. This job would involve working in a School District one-on-one with a student who has behavioral issues. Job Requirements Paraprofessional Experience or Registered Behavior Technician Experience working 1:1 in a classroom setting Support the success of a student with special
- Centralia, WADetails Position Type: Full-time Caseload: Elementary; 1:1 Pay range: $20-$35/hr Responsibilities: Provide direct support to students with behavioral challenges, utilizing applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies. Implement individualized behavior plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or behavior specialist. Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other school staff to foster a posi
- Stillwater, WAOpening: ABA/RBT/IA/Paraprofessional Location: Stillwater, WA Job Details: On-site position near Stillwater, WA Full-time Caseload of K-12th grade students Requirements: Pediatrics experience (preferred) School experience (preferred) Benefits: 401(k) retirement plan Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available To Apply: If you are interested in this ful
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.