Brunswick, GA: K-12 Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for NSY 23/24
There is a local school district in the Brunswick, GA area looking to hire an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work with K-12 students for the upcoming 23/24 new school year (NSY)
- Masters degree in School or Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or similar field
- Active National BCBA certification
- Active BCBA Georgia teaching license
- Previous experience with behavior needs, especially around Autism spectrum
- Normal school hours, M-F (hours will vary by school)
- Fulltime guaranteed; 32-37.5 hours per week guaranteed
- Exact schedule will depend on assigned school and if 1:1 work required
- Multi-disciplinary nationwide advisory & support team of licensed professionals within your field/discipline
- 401K with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Medical/vision/dental insurance
To schedule your phone interview for this 2023-2024 contract position, apply today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Full time- onsite- School Registered Behavior Specialist (RBT) Tinley Park IllinoisTinley Park , IL
School RBT - San Jose, CAFremont, CA
Full Time BCBA Job Opening in Revere, MARevere, MA
RBT Needed for a School Contract Position in Attleboro, MA - Full Time HoursAttleboro, MA
Full Time Registered Behavior Technician Opening In Oakland, CAOakland, CA
School Psychologist Opportunity in Fredericksburg, TX 78624blowout , TX
Contract Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job near Seattle, WASeattle, WA
Full Time BCBA Job Opening in Tooele, UTTooele, UT
Hiring for Onsite Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Tooele, UT | 2023-2024 School Yrtooele, UT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.