California School Psych -- Virtual Position - BILINGUAL
Are you a bilingual School Psychologist in California? We have a great school in Oakland looking for a Bilingual School Psychologist to work for them virtually. If you’re interested in this position and other opportunities, please directly contact the Recruiting Manager.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology required
- Specialist's Degree preferred
- Minimum experience of 2 years in psychology field
- Must hold or be eligible for certification in school psychology. Licensure in hand preferred
Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information. Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
Possibly supervising school psych interns virtually
- Full time position
- 8am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday
- 1099 contract
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 710 - 7691
I hope to hear from you soon!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lewiston, ME
- Portland, ME
- ASHLAND, OR
- Grants Pass, OR
- Naperville, IL
- Redmond, WA
- Bellvue, WA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Tacoma , WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.