Canton Township, MI: School Psychologist
Soliant is working with a large school district near Canton Township, MI to fill one of several School Psychologist openings.
We seek certified school psychologists with the following skills:
- Proficiency in psychological evaluations and assessments
- Knowledge of Special Education process and how to provide psychology services as part of a comprehensive delivery model
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Accountability: ability to manage multiple priorities and meet timelines for evaluations, reports, and IEP meetings
Caseload assignments are available for K-12 students. Part-time applicants will be considered as well.
Requirements: Applicants must have a School Psychologist credential, issued by the Michigan Department of Education.
Start your application by using the button below, or e-mailing a resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Monticello, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Naperville, IL
- New Kent, VA
- Moab, UT
- Sacramento, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.