Clinical/School Psychologist Job (Full-Time/Permanent) - Brockton, MA
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Brockton, MA that is looking for a Clinical and/or School Psychologist to join their team. The district is located south of Boston, MA. Please find position details below.
- 40 hours per week
- K-12th grade
- Direct Placement
- ASAP Start
- Must have MA Clinical/School Psychologist License
- If Intern, must be enrolled in an accredited School Psychology program
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurance; 403(b) plan, Section 125 plan, tuition assistance, on-site Day Care, and 6 weeks paid vacation.
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
The interview process will be fast and offers will be made quickly. To be considered for this position, submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Gainesville, GA
- Dixon, IL
- Stockton, CA
- Plainfield, IL
- Denver, NC
- Fayetteville, NC
- Centreville, MD
- Cartersville , GA
- El Cerrito, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.