Colorado School Psychologist - Immediately Interviewing!
Virtual School Psychologist
- Conduct assessments, including cognitive and emotional assessments, to identify students' strengths and weaknesses.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school personnel to develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students.
- Provide counseling and support to students dealing with emotional and behavioral issues.
- Assist in crisis intervention and prevention efforts.
- Conduct remote sessions with students to address their specific needs and goals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all assessments, interventions, and progress notes.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- State licensure as a School Psychologist.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a School Psychologist, preferably in K-12 settings.
- Strong understanding of the IEP process and experience in developing and implementing IEPs.
- Proficiency in using teletherapy platforms and digital assessment tools.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Colorado Springs, COSoliant is actively recruiting for fully remote School Psychologist (PSYCH) positions in Colorado Springs, CO. We are seeking School Psychologists who are adept at working in a virtual setting to deliver online services to students in both public and private school districts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting comprehensive assessments, collaborating with school staff and parents on intervention planning and implementation, al
- Aspen, COJob Title: School Psychologist Job Location: Colorado A school district in CO is actively seeking a Remote School Psychologist. This position is full-time with a range of disabilities. Remote School Psychologist Job Requirements: Licensed School Psychologist in CO Must pass technical screening Must have 2 years of school-based experience Virtual learning experience preferred but not required If you are inter
- Denver, COJob: Virtual School Psychologist State: Colorado License: CO School Psychologist Job Details: - Start date : Next School Year - Full-time Job Requirements: - 2 years prior school experience - Complete & pass technical screening - Previous virtual learning experience preferred, but not required Position Benefits: - Have access to virtual toolkit (includes assessments/testing/interactive learning) - Direct contact with clin
- Greenly, COImmediate Hire: Remote School Psychologist Job Location: Colorado I am currently seeking an experienced school-based Remote School Psychologist in Colorado. The candidate is required to have their School Psychologist licensure, 2 years previous school experience, and they must pass our technical screening. This position is full-time and needed for next school year. To apply to this Remote Psychologist position: Please send your
- Denver, COSunbelt is currently working with a School District in Colorado that is hiring a Virtual School Psychologist for next year. Virtual School Psych Job Details: - Looking for a candidate for 22'-23' school year - Hours per week: 37.5 - Position is fully remote Virtual School Psych Job Requirements: - CO School Psychologist License - 2 years previous school experience - Pass & complete tech screening **Virtual
- Lakewood, COColorado: Virtual School Psychologist Job Sunbelt and VocoVision are looking for a candidate to fill a School Psychologist Job in Colorado. This position is fully remote and they are looking to hire someone for next school year. Virtual Job Details: Full-time (37.5 hours) Students in K-12th grade Disabilities vary Assessments/Evaluations Virtual Job Requirements: Complete & pass tech screening 2 years previous school ex
- Lakewood, COVirtual School Psychologist Job in Utah I am actively seeking a licensed School Psychologist in Colorado to teach students in K-12 for the '22/23 year. The students have mild to moderate disabilities. Job Requirements: - Complete & pass tech screening - 2 years previous school experience - Master's Degree in School Psychology - Active Colorado License If you are interested in applying to this virtual position, please send your r
- Estes Park, COVocoVision is working with a school district in Colorado that is hiring a fully remote School Psychologist. Details: - '22/23 School Year (full year positions & maternity leave openings) - Full-time (40 hours) and part time (20 hours) positions available - Elementary caseloads - Provide direct & indirect services to students - Support development of FBA's and BIP's Requirements: - Masters degree in School Psychology - C
- Boulder, COJob Type: Virtual School Psychologist Hiring Manager: VocoVision Account Executive: Mackenzie Smith I am helping a Colorado School District fill a full-time School Psychologist job. Please see below for virtual job details. Job Details: - Must have Masters Degree in School Psychology - Must have Colorado school certification - Service both general and special education students - Support MTSS process Apply for this Job: Apply to this full-tim
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.