Contract Position Opening: School Psychologist
If you are a school psychologist looking to make a difference, travel, or experience the benefits of contract work, our company has placed many School Psychologists looking for just that. We have partnered with a school district in need of a School Psychologist for the 21/22 school year. We offer complete health benefits, and 401(k) matching for Full-Time employees.
- Full-Time; On-site
- Caseload: Elementary School
- 2021 to 2022 School Year
- Coordinate evaluation report with related services staff when needed
- Traditional School Psychologist duties alongside completing assessments and IEPs
- Remain current with best practices in school psychology
- Produce comprehensive reports discussing evaluation results
- Attended building-level and departmental meetings
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Regulations and State Policies regarding the education of students with disabilities
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- NY School Psychology License
Perks for Full-Time:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401 (k) Matching
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am accessible at any time.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Romeoville, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Plainfield , IL
- Frankfort, IL
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Dunneville, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sussex, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.