Contract Position Opening: School Psychologist
We have partnered with a school district in need of a School Psychologist for the remainder of the 21/22 school year. We offer complete health benefits, and 401(k) matching for Full-Time employees.
- Full-Time; On-site
- Caseload: K-5th Grade
- Coordinate evaluation report with related services staff when needed
- Traditional School Psychologist duties alongside completing assessments and IEPs
- Remain current with best practices in school psychology
- Produce comprehensive reports discussing evaluation results
- Attended building-level and departmental meetings
What you Need:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- AZ School Psychology License
Perks for Full-Time:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401 (k) Matching
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Caledonia , WI
- Santa Monica , CA
- Marina Del Ray, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
- Redondo Beach, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Malibu, CA
- Westwood, CA
- Mt. Pleasant , WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.