Contract School Psychologist - New Britain
Soliant Health is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a school district near New Britain, Connecticut. Part time and full time School Psychologist are encouraged to apply.
• Master’s or Doctors Degree in School Psychology
• Connecticut state School Psychologist License/Certification
• Conduct Student Evaluations for k-12 students
• Designing and implementing IEPs
• Have experience with a variety of psycho-educational and behavioral assessment tools
Please contact Haddy Jallow at 770 776 2107 if you are interested in this position or need further details. Interested candidates should send their resume and professional references to email@example.com
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Monticello, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Naperville, IL
- New Kent, VA
- Moab, UT
- Sacramento, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.