Currently Scheduling Interviews For Intervention Specialist Near Camden, OH
Currently Interviewing For Intervention Specialist Near Camden, Ohio With Remote Opportunities
Are you certified Special Education Teacher who is passionate about helping students reach their highest potential in the classroom?
Are you looking to work at the safety and ease of your own home?
Well we are working with a school district in Ohio to contract a certified Intervention Specialist (Special Education). This position has the opportunity to be performed 100% remote and would be done through services provided remotely. More details about this position to follow in interview.
The School Director is looking to INTERVIEW and OFFER certified candidates on the SAME DAY!!!
- Remote opportunity
- Part-time - 20-25 hours/week
- Caseload will be determined based on experience
- MUST hold an active Ohio Intervention Specialist Certification
- Out-of-state applicants are welcome to apply as long as you are certified in the state you reside in AND Ohio
- 2 years of recent schools experience
- tech savvy(ness)
- 1099 contract + must provide own liability insurance
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Stipends for travel assignments
- CEU and License Reimbursements
- And more...
Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity must complete a tech screen before getting set on an interview. I will discuss this more in detail once you apply. For further inquires, send updated resume to Michael.Jeffries@Soliant.com
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- North St Paul, MN
- Stillwater, MN
- Meyers, CA
- Columbus , GA
- Stanwood, WA
- Worcester, MA
- White Bear Lake, MN
- Moore Haven, FL
- Clewiston, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.