Currently Scheduling Interviews For School PsychologistNear Boonsboro, MD**Full-Time Hours**
School Psychologist Near Boonsboro, West Virginia Full-Time Position
We are looking for a School Psychologist to work within a flourishing district in West Virginia just over the border line. A new and exciting opportunity for a full-time School Psychologist for this school year. The School Psychologist will be required to work with a multidisciplinary team to support the IEP goals of each student on the caseload.
- Testing, evals and assessments
- 30+ hours per week for benefits
- Candidate must be able to start work (ASAP)
- Caseload will vary depending on experience
- Further detail to come in interview process
- Active School Psychology license in state (or able to obtain)
- At least a Master's degree or greater in an Educational Psychology (or related degree)
Interviews are currently being scheduled for this position. If you would like more information, please feel free to email resumes and 2-3 professional references to Michael.Jeffries@Soliant.com
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Toledo, OR
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Broomall, PA
- Redwood City , CA
- Pasadena, CA
- Fredericksburg, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.