Deer Valley, AZ Behavior Aide Position
Job Duties, Responsibilities:
- Participating in lesson planning sessions and communicating with parents and school officials.
- Co-teaching lessons under the Teacher's guidance, leading small groups or individual instruction and discussions, and reviewing classwork.
- Supervising students in and out of the classroom.
- Attending to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs.
Credentials/Certifications needed to apply:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver’s License
- Ability to pass Background check and Drug Screening
- Associates Degree or higher
- At least 2 years of recent experience working with children in and outside a classroom setting.
- Experience with children with Autism
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Paychecks every Friday!
- Comprehensive Benefits for full-time employees (W2)
- 401(K) company match
- Interview assistance and support!
For immediate and serious consideration, please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] or 678-538-6781. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hayward, CA
- Warwick, RI
- New Castle, DE
- Pawtucket, RI
- Rose Valley, PA
- Hayward, CA
- Newton, MA
- Stockertown, PA
- Newton , MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.