Denver, Colorado School Psychologist Job - Upcoming School Year
Elementary School Psychologist - On-Site position
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Denver suburbs looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- Full-time position
- Upcoming School year
- K-5th grade caseload
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree
- CDE School Psychology License
- State License and Education Certification
- 401k matching
- Competitive compensation
- $30-45 hourly
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply to join this awesome district and seize the opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability. Contact me for any questions by calling or texting (678) 748-5316.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Granite Falls, WA
- Seven Oaks, SC
- Walden, SC
- Irmo, SC
- Auburn, NH
- Manchester, NH
- Frankenmuth , MI
- San Francisco, CA
- Goodyear, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.