Des Plaines, IL: School Psychologist
Calling on School Psychologists whose hearts sing when they work with middle schoolers! Soliant is working with a school in the area of Des Plaines, IL to place a contract school psychologist for the remainder of the school year.
- Full-time preferred
- Work with 1 middle school building
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with staff and with student caregivers
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
To provide psychology services in Illinois schools, applicants would need to have the School Psychologist Professional Educator License, issued by the Illinois State Board of Education. Candidates who are nationally certified are welcome as well!
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- St. Matthews, SC
- Bamberg, SC
- el cajon, CA
- Kent, WA
- Lavonia, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Boulder, CO
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.