Digital School Psychologist in Minnesota Full Time K-12
Sunbelt is a leading education staffing company seeking a dedicated and experienced Digital School Psychologist to join our team in Minnesota. This remote position offers an excellent opportunity to positively impact the lives of K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in conducting assessments, developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), and collaborating with educators and parents.
- Position: Digital School Psychologist
- Location: Minnesota (Remote)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Caseload: K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Conduct comprehensive psychoeducational assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, and socio-emotional functioning.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to develop effective interventions and accommodations tailored to meet students' individual needs.
- Provide counseling and guidance to address students' social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Participate in IEP meetings, contribute to the development of goals and accommodations, and ensure their implementation.
- Monitor students' progress, review assessment data, and make data-driven recommendations for additional support or modifications.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of assessments, interventions, and progress in accordance with legal and professional standards.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Active School Psychologist license in the state of Minnesota.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
- Proficiency in administering and interpreting psychoeducational assessments, including cognitive, academic, and behavioral measures.
- Strong understanding of the development and implementation of IEPs, including goal-setting and progress monitoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team, demonstrating self-motivation and time management skills.
- Reliable internet connection and appropriate technology setup to facilitate telepractice.
To apply for this position, please email your detailed resume, a compelling cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, and a list of professional references to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected]. If you have any questions or require further information, please reach out to Grace Siebenthal using the same email address.
Join our team and contribute to the advancement of education by providing essential psychological support to students in need. We value your dedication and expertise in improving the lives of K-12 students. We eagerly await your application and the opportunity to discuss this exciting position in more detail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from making phone inquiries regarding the status of your application.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Blaine, MNJob Title: Teletherapist Needed for a School Psychologist Job in Minnesota Job Overview: We are seeking a skilled and experienced School Psychologist in Minnesota to provide telehealth services to schools in need. The ideal candidate will have experience working in schools and be comfortable providing virtual counseling and support to students, teachers, and parents. As a 1099 contractor, the School Psychologist will work remotely, providing se
- Plymouth, MNLocation: Minnesota Company Overview: Vocovision Job Summary: We are seeking a licensed and experienced High School Psychologist to provide remote services to students in a school district in Minnesota. The Remote High School Psychologist will work closely with school administrators, teachers, and families to provide evaluations, assessments, counseling and support to students experiencing a variety of emotional, behavioral, and academic challen
- Bemidji, MNMinnesota Digital Job | School Psychologist | Part & Full Time Openings Job Title: School Psychologist Job Type: 100% Virtual Hiring Manager: VocoVision Account Executive: Mackenzie Smith I am helping a Minnesota School District fill a Part &/or Full-Time School Psychologist job. Please see below for digital job details. Job Details: - Must have Master's Degree in School Psychology - Active Minnesota License
- Saint Paul, MNJob Title: Virtual School Psychologist for K-12 in Minnesota Job Type: Full-time, 100% Work from Home Job Description: We are looking for a passionate and experienced School Psychologist to join our team in a fully remote capacity. As a Remote School Psychologist, you will be responsible for providing counseling, consultation, and assessment services to students in K-12 schools. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments and evalu
- Minneapolis, MNJob Title: Telehealth School Psychologist in Minnesota (1099 Contract) We are seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Telehealth School Psychologist in Minnesota to join our team on a 1099 contract basis. As a Telehealth School Psychologist, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students by providing psychological services remotely. Responsibilities: Conduct virtual assessments and evaluations to determine
- Inver Grove Heights, MNWe are immediately seeking a Licensed School Psychologist to work in a fully remote capacity. You will deliver comprehensive psychological services to students while collaborating closely with educators, parents, and other professionals to foster a nurturing and inclusive learning environment. Applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be comfortable using virtual communication tools. Qualifications:
- Saint Paul, MNJob Title: School Psychologist State: MN Job Details: Position starts at the end of August and goes until beginning of June Full-time (40 hours per week) 3-4 days virtually ; 1-2 days onsite Testing will be done in person Job Requirements: Must have Master's degree in School Psychology Active MN license Must pass tech screening Have previous school-based experience Previous remote learning is preferred If you a
- Minneapolis, MNSunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in Minnesota that is hiring a Remote School Psychologist for the '22/23 school year. Job Details: - Full-time position (40 hours per week) - Majority of caseload is with birth-5 years old - with some high school students (10th-12th grade) - Perform psycho-educational evaluations, functional behavioral assessments, intervention problem solving, monitor behavior, social
- St. Cloud, MNMinnesota: Digital School Psychologist Job Sunbelt and VocoVision are looking for a candidate to fill a School Psychologist job in Minnesota. This position is fully remote, and they are looking to hire someone for the '22/23 school year. Job Details: Students are in elementary/middle school Full-time hours (37.5) Mild to moderate disabilities Job Requirements: Masters degree in School Psychology Minnesota school certific
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.