Digital School Psychologist - Interviews ASAP
Join Our Team as a Remote School Psychologist
About VocoVision: At VocoVision, we're committed to transforming education through innovative telepractice solutions. We believe that every student, especially those with mild to moderate diagnoses, deserves access to quality education. As a leading provider of remote educational services, we're excited to offer a remote School Psychologist position to professionals who share our passion for empowering students.
Position Overview: As a Remote School Psychologist at VocoVision, you'll have the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while making a meaningful impact on K-12 students facing mild to moderate diagnoses. Your role will encompass conducting assessments, collaborating on Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), and providing essential virtual support services. We're looking for candidates who possess exceptional assessment and communication skills, coupled with a genuine desire to enhance students' educational experiences.
- Assessment Excellence: Conduct thorough assessments to identify students' strengths and areas for improvement.
- IEP Collaboration: Work closely with school teams to develop and implement tailored Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Virtual Support: Offer compassionate virtual counseling and intervention services to students in need.
- Progress Monitoring: Continuously monitor and track students' progress, making adjustments to interventions as necessary.
- Collaborative Engagement: Actively participate in virtual team meetings and consult with parents, teachers, and fellow professionals.
- Precise Documentation: Maintain accurate and current records of the services you provide.
- Professional Development: Stay updated on the latest developments and best practices in the field of school psychology.
- Educational Qualifications: Hold a Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- State Licensure/Certification: Possess state licensure or certification as a School Psychologist.
- Experience Matters: Bring a minimum of 2 years of experience as a School Psychologist, with a track record of conducting assessments and crafting IEPs.
- Communication Skills: Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-Motivation: Exhibit the ability to work independently and efficiently within a remote work environment.
- Technology Ready: Ensure you have a reliable internet connection and the necessary computer equipment.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy competitive compensation under a 1099 contract.
- Remote Flexibility: Work from the comfort of your own home and set your own schedule.
- Supportive Team: Access a supportive and collaborative team dedicated to your success.
- Professional Growth: Explore opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Cutting-Edge Resources: Utilize cutting-edge technology and resources for effective virtual service delivery.
How to Apply: To embark on this fulfilling journey as a Remote School Psychologist with VocoVision, please submit your resume and a personalized cover letter to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected]. In your cover letter, we invite you to share your relevant experiences and explain what drives your passion for positively impacting K-12 students' lives in a remote setting.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please do not hesitate to reach out to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Jacksonville, NCSoliant is actively recruiting for fully remote School Psychologist (PSYCH) positions in Jacksonville, NC. We are seeking School Psychologists who are adept at working in a virtual setting to deliver online services to students in both public and private school districts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting comprehensive assessments, collaborating with school staff and parents on intervention planning and implementation, all wi
- Dobson, NCSoliant is actively recruiting for fully remote School Psychologist (PSYCH) positions in Dobson, NC. We are seeking School Psychologists who are adept at working in a virtual setting to deliver online services to students in both public and private school districts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting comprehensive assessments, collaborating with school staff and parents on intervention planning and implementation, all within a
- High Point, NCFull-Time School Psychologist - Shaping Minds in North Carolina! Location: [near High Point] Are you a compassionate and dedicated School Psychologist looking for a full-time opportunity to make a significant impact on students' lives in the great state of North Carolina? We have an exciting position for a Full-Time School Psychologist to join our online network and provide essential support to students and their educational journey. Position O
- Winston-Salem, NCWe are seeking a dedicated School Psychologist work on a full-time basis for the 2023-2024 academic year in North Carolina. As a School Psychologist, you will provide essential support to students, parents, and educators to foster a positive and successful learning environment. Responsibilities: Conduct psychological assessments to identify students' strengths and challenges. Deliver individualized counseling and support to address emotional
- Fayetteville, NCPosition Overview: Are you a licensed School Psychologist with a passion for supporting the academic, social, and emotional development of students? We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate clinican to support the emotional, social, and academic well-being of our students. This is a remote position that requires a valid license from the North Carolina Board of Psychology and the Department of Public Instruction. This applicant must be a
- Concord, NCIf remote work sounds like a dream to you, wake up and look no further than VocoVision for remote openings during the upcoming school year. We are working with several amazing schools in North Carolina and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a virtual school psychologist! If we find an amazing fit for the online position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now to start lining up the interview
- Charlotte, NCInterviewing now for a January start! Job Description: Full Time 10-99 Contractor General School Psychologist Job Duties K-12th Caseloads with On-site Support Virtual Position Classroom Setting ESY & NSY Openings Zoom Platform Job Qualifications: Masters Degree (Required) North Carolina State Board License NASP/NCSP Classroom Experience (2+ Years) Virtual Experience Apply Now! [email protected]
- Greenville, NCPosition: Remote School Psychologist - North Carolina Hey y'all, Calling all School Psychologists! VocoVision is on the lookout for someone awesome to join our remote crew for the upcoming school year in North Carolina. We've partnered with a fantastic school district, and we want someone like you to bring your unique touch to our team. You get to work from home and enjoy a laid-back Southern vibe with all the tools you need for a great experie
- Cary, NCVIRTUAL NC SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST VocoVision Requirements: Master’s degree in School Psychology from an accredited university 2 years of brick-and-mortar school experience Active NC School Psychologist Licensure and Contracting Licensce Complete a VocoVision technical screening (approximately a 10 minute screening) Specifics of the Role: Full time; possibility for part time 1099 contract role Caseload can be a variety of gra
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.