Distance Learning School Psychologist (1.0 FTE)
Are you a motivated self-starter interested in continuing your career in school psychology, but on your terms? The flexibility of our jobs allows our teletherapists to collaborate with other teachers and members of the school’s team, and work on a full-year, or short-term basis. We connect schools with the highly qualified Teletherapists and teachers they need to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload.
As the country’s most reliable source of telepractice services, we work with virtual schools everywhere to give them access to premium specialized educational and therapy services in a way that seamlessly integrates with their existing platforms. If you’re interested in an Indiana based work from home School Psychology job, see details below:
- Flexible hours
- Fully remote
- Variable population - Each Teletherapist will cover 2 sites
- Re evaluations
- Elementary and middle school students
What to expect:
- Leads multi-disciplinary team in conducting diagnostic evaluations to identify students’ needs and strengths by conducting systematic observations, studying school records, consulting with parents and school personnel, and administering and interpreting diagnostic and results.
- Serves as a resource to teachers and other school personnel regarding academic and behavior intervention.
- Consults with parents to plan, advocate, and make recommendations concerning their child’s positive learning experience.
- Utilizes problem solving, data based decision making and assessment skills to support effective services for positive student outcomes across cognitive, academic, social, behavioral and mental health domains
- Conducts special education evaluations to inform eligibility, service and programming decisions.
- Appropriate certifications by the Indiana Department of Education
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety or variables in situations requiring decision making.
- Ability to coordinate the collaboration process with members of a multi-disciplinary team.
- 2 years of School Psychology experience
- Liability Insurance or ability to obtain
For more details regarding this work-from-home School Psychologist job, please contact me at [email protected] or by texting/calling (678) 748-5316. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- kokomo, IN
- Rio Vista, CA
- Coquille, OR
- Burlington, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Morehead City, NC
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Thorton, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.