Distance Learning School Psychologist Massachusetts
Distance Learning School Psychologist – Massachusetts
VocoVision is currently seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a teletherapy position in a Massachusetts school district. This is a contract position with full-time hours for the rest of the school year.
- Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychologist
- Licensed as a School Psychologist in Massachusetts
- Mild to moderate caseloads
- Able to work regular school hours for direct services
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Help children receive the services they need and deserve
- Avoid exposure to illness
- Increased flexibility
- Work/life balance
If you are interested in continuing or beginning utilizing teletherapy send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me by phone or email.
VocoVision Account Executive
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Pittsfield, MA
- dayton, OH
- Mechanicsville, VA
- Raleigh, NC
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Greensboro, NC
- mansfield, OH
- Fairfax, VA
- Richmond, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.