Distance Learning School Psychologist New Hampshire
Distance Learning School Psychologist – New Hampshire
VocoVision is currently seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a teletherapy position in an New Hampshire school district. This is a contract position with full-time hours for the 21/22 school year.
- Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychologist
- Licensed as a School Psychologist in New Hampshire
- Mild to moderate caseloads
- Able to work regular school hours for direct services
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Testing, evaluations, assessments, IEPs, direct counseling services
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Help children receive the services they need and deserve
- Avoid exposure to illness
- Increased flexibility
- Work/life balance
If you are interested in continuing or beginning utilizing teletherapy send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me by phone or email.
VocoVision Account Executive
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Milwaukee, WI
- Casper, FL
- Salt Lake City, FL
- Tacoma, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Pierre, SD
- Perris, CA
- Salem, OR
- Everett, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.