Elementary-High School Psychologist Needed-Arizona
A great school district in Tucson, Arizona is looking to hire another School Psychologist! This is for a full-time position to go onsite. Please apply down below or directly contact Elizabeth Elliott at 770-325-0227 for more information about this position or other job openings.
- Work with within educational settings to support the academic, emotional, and social being of the student
- Assess and address various challenges, including learning disabilities, behavioral issues, mental health concerns, and social difficulties
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop interventions, provide counseling, and create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Aims to improve students’ academic achievement, social adjustment, and overall mental health
- Master degree in Education
- State certification or licensure as a school psychologist
- Knowledge of child development, psychological assessment and education
- Assessment and testing
- Strong communication
- IEP plans
- Provide support during crisis
- Full time
- Start ASAP
1 alt high school
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare, dental, 401K matching optional
- Access to Bilingual Therapies clinical tea and continued education competitive compensation
To learn more about this position or other jobs in your area, please apply with current resume. We look forward to working with you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Phoenix, AZJob Title: School-Based Psychologist Job Type: Full-time Duration: ASAP to 5/22/24 Location: Phoenix, AZ Responsibilities: Conduct evaluations Participate in IEP processes Requirements: Must have AZ clearances to work in schools If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about contributing to the educational well-being of students, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume to [email protected]. We appre
- Phoenix, AZSoliant Health is seeking a Psychologist who is interested in working in a school setting in Phoenix, AZ. In this role, the PSYCH will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state license Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Scottsdale, AZSchool-based Psychologist Job A great school in the Lemon Grove, CA, area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration! Responsibilities: Assess referred students and make recommendat
- Sierra Vista, AZSeize the opportunity to thrive as a full-time School Psychologist with a school in Sierra Vista, AZ! Join our vibrant community and unlock the gateway to student success amidst breathtaking mountain vistas. It is not required to be bilingual for this position. Position: School Psychologist for the 2024-2025 School Year Hours: Full Time and Part time Opportunities Caseload: High School Pay: Negotiable Location: Sierra Vista, AZ As a School P
- Pomerene, AZSchool Psychologist - Pomerene, AZ (Hiring Now) How to Apply: If you or someone you know is interested in this School Psychologist Job in the Pomerene, AZ area, please email your resume directly to [email protected] or give me a call at 813-749-5295 to set up a time to talk about more details. Look forward to connecting! Full Job Description School Psychologist Job – Pomerene, AZ Sunbelt is working with a school distric
- Phoenix, AZHow to Apply: If you or someone you know is interested in this School Psychologist Job in the Phoenix, AZ area, please email your resume directly to [email protected] or give me a call at 813-749-5295 to set up a time to talk about more details. Look forward to connecting! Full Job Description School Psychologist Job – Phoenix, AZ Sunbelt is working with a school district in the Phoenix, AZ area that is look
- Glendale, AZLocation: Glendale, AZ Prerequisites Master’s degree in School Psychology Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) certification Job Details: Full Time (40 Hours) Onsite Start/End Date: ASAP – 5/23/24 Caseload: Assessments; IEP’s/Meetings; Counseling for Social-Emotional Counseling caseload less than 10 students Incentives: Competitive weekly pay - Pay based on
- Vail, AZInsights: Sunbelt is currently hiring a School Psychologist Near Vail AZ. Full-Time Position 37.5 hrs. Psychologist will work with K-12 students. Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental Options Competitive Pay Required: AZ School Psych Certification IVP Fingerprint Card To Apply Please Forward An Updated Resume To: Mike Jollie Email: [email protected] Phone: 813-448-7877
- Tempe, AZDetails: Position Type: Full-Time Caseload: Elementary, K-6 Pay range: $40-$47/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional functioning, and developmental levels. Interpret assessment results and provide insights to inform instructional planning, intervention strategies, and individualized education plans (IEPs). Collaborate with teachers, a
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.