Elementary RBT Opportunity
There is a Supportive School District near Oakland, CA that is in need of a Registered Behavior Technician to work 1:1 with Elementary School Students. This is a full-time position for the 2022-2023 School Year!
- Working with Behavioral teams, directly with behaviorally challenged students
- Supportive district
- Hours | 37.5 Hours per Week
- Hours per Day | 8:00 – 3:30 PM
- Caseload | 1:1 with Elementary Schoolers
- Start/End Date | August 15, 2022 – June 16, 2023
- Active RBT/ABA License in California
- Prior School Experience is Needed
We offer a pay package including individualized weekly compensation, health, dental, and vision benefits, and a matching 401(K) plan.
We are urgently hiring so please apply if you are interested and qualified. If you would like to reach out to me, please do so using my contact information below!
Sarah Cotter / Education Recruiter / 678-710-7542
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Arvada, CO
- Emmaus, PA
- Kenansville, NC
- Salinas, CA
- Ashland, MA
- Westminster, VT
- Wilmington, MA
- San Pablo, CA
- Baldwin, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.