Currently seeking a passionate School Psychologist to fill an elementary school job in Manchester, CT. The School Psychologist's job is targeted to evaluate students in the age range of K-8, with the ability of counseling elementary students in the age range of 5-10.
Job skills and characteristics:
- Ability to evaluate approximately 40 students
- Address student learning and behavioral problems
- Consult with IEP team to improve student's learning
- Comfortable to counsel students and families
- Evaluating and developing goals for the students
The school is looking to fill this job as soon as possible. It will be a full-time contracted position. (Approximately 35 hours/week) Also, looking for someone that wants to make a difference in a students' life.
This School Psychologist will be required to have:
- CT School License
- CT School Psych License is required
- A Masters degree in school psychology
- Experience with working in a school setting with a variety of children with disabilities
- Ability to commute to the town of Manchester CT
- Work experience as a School Psychologist in an elementary school setting
If you are interested and want to learn more about this Manchester, CT area job call me at 813-261-2720 and send me your updated resume at my direct email: Matthew.Monteleone@SunbeltStaffing.com.