Elementary School Psychologist (K-5th) | Chula Vista, CA | 2022-2023 School Year
Middle School Psychologist
ProCare Therapy is in search of a School Psychologist to provide full-time services to elementary school students at a school district in Chula Vista, California. This is a distinctive opportunity to conduct assessments, lead evaluations, and collaborate with other dedicated team members! We are looking for a candidate with organizational ability, interpersonal communication skills, and experience working as a School Psychologist. We have provided a few brief details regarding the position for interested parties.
- Competitive hourly wage $30-$40 based on experience
- Candidates paid weekly every Friday
- Benefits offered: 401(k), medical (UHC), vision, dental, life, and more
School Psychologist - Qualifications
- Applicant must be licensed in the state of California
- Master’s degree in School Psychology required
- Location of School Site: Chula Vista, CA
- Hours: 35-40 hours per week
- Caseload: K-5th Grade Children
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: June 2023
For any additional inquiries regarding the position, please reach out to the contact listed below.
Graham Coleburn - Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 367-0802
Email: [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Beverly, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Wayland, MA
- Norco, CA
- Andover, MA
- Cicero , IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Milwaukee, WI
- Coalinga , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.