Fort Wayne, IN: School Psychologist
Soliant is working with a moderately sized school district in Fort Wayne, IN and is seeking a contract School Psychologist for the upcoming school year
Details of the assignment as follows:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Work with K-12 students
- Indiana School Psychologist credential required before assignment beigins
Qualities we seek in an exceptional candidate:
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills: be able to manage shifting deadlines and adjust accordingly
- Communication skills: not just with students, but also with staff, student parents, as well as supervisors
- Accountability and dependability: the team relies on you to show up on time and on task
New graduates are welcome to apply! If you are a graduating and up for an adventure in your first year, this is a supportive district and a great place to get your feet wet.
To apply, please upload your information using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries. I can be reached via phone at (770) 723-3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- St. Matthews, SC
- Bamberg, SC
- el cajon, CA
- Kent, WA
- Lavonia, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Boulder, CO
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.