Franktown, CO: School Psychologist
Soliant is working with a school, located in Castle Rock, CO, to place a contract School Psychologist.
Applicants will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with K-12 students throughout the district
- Caseload of approximately 60 students
- Primarily responsible for cognitive testing
- Will conduct evaluations, re-evaluations, and attending IEP meetings
We seek applicants who demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Solid organizational skills: ability to maintain accurate and accessible records
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, necessary to communication with staff and parents
- Accountability: be able to manage multiple priorities and work with deadlines
To provide support in Colorado schools, applicants must have a School Psychologist credential, issued by the Colorado Department of Education.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Monticello, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Naperville, IL
- New Kent, VA
- Moab, UT
- Sacramento, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.