FT Opening - 22/23 School Year - Behavior Tech (RBT)
FT Openings - School Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Immediate need for a few enthusiastic School Behavior Specialist in Brentwood, CA! I have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district that is looking for a passionate RBT to be a part of their family. This school district is looking to hire immediately with possibility to renew for next school year. Very welcoming environment with great resources for their staff. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Please see the details below and APPLY TODAY if interested.
- Full-time: 30-40 hours/week, M-F
- Caseload: PK-12th Grade students with mild to severe behavioral needs; placement based off experience
- General Duties:
- Providing behavioral classroom support to students and teacher's
- Teaching life skills and providing autistic support
- Working both 1:1 and with small groups of 2-3 at times
- Assisting BCBA with district needs
- Ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in a school setting
- Must have active RBT certification and meet all state school requirements in CA
- Minimum of a college degree; ideal candidate will have Master's Degree in Education/Special Education or ABA Therapy
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive Compensation - Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Summer Staffing Options
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Sebring, FL
- Lake Wales, FL
- Avon Park, FL
- Willow Brook, IL
- Wilmington, DE
- East Sonora, CA
- Caramel, IN
- Edgewood, CA
- Fremont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.