FT School Opening - Psychologist (22-22 School Year)
Full Time School Psychologist Opening –Danville, IL
I have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district that is looking for a passionate School Psychologist in Danville, IL to join their team! This is a full-time onsite position, and the school is looking to interview as soon as possible. The ideal candidate should be available for immediate hire with intent to stay the remainder of the school year. Very welcoming environment with great resources for their staff. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity!
- Full-time: 35-40 hrs/week (M-F) for the current school year, hiring immediately with intent to extend through next school year
- Prior experience working directly with children is ideal
- Caseload: PK-12th Grade students with mild to severe disabilities
- Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Performing psychological evaluations of students
- Recommending students for special education services
- Assisting in the preparation of goals and objectives
- Behavior interventions and planning behavior strategies
- Minimum of Master's in School Psychology
- Must have active School Psychologist licensure in IL
- Previous in school experience preferred
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive Compensation - Weekly Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Summer Staffing Opportunities
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Courtney Bryan at [email protected] or call/text me directly at 678-710-7675.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Glenwood, IL
- Norfolk, VA
- Lawndale, CA
- Hayward, CA
- Powder Springs, GA
- Pacifica, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
- San Bruno , CA
- Liibertytown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.