Full School Year - School Psychologist Position - Tinley Park IL
Full Time, Full School Year School Psychologist Position
We are looking to hire School Psychologists for the 22/23 School Year to assist Middle School students. This is a special needs caseload, onsite, full time position. If you are interested, please reach out to the number below and email me with your most recent resume.
School Psychologist Job caseload:
- Full Time - 37.5 Hours
- Middle School Caseload
- Position may include fluency concerns, students with ASD and developmental delays
- Participate in IEP Meetings, setting goals and objectives
- Provide evaluations and assessments when needed
- Create healthy relationships with parents and students
School Psychologist Requirements:
- IL School Psychologist License (Active)
Type of Employment: Contractual
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and weekly pay
For Consideration: Please apply to the Full-Time School Psychologist position.
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.