Full-Time BCBA Contract Opening | near Marlborough, MA | Medical Leave
A School near Marlborough, MA is in need of a BCBA that can take on a part-time assignment for the arranged contract term. We are looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success and will be a great fit for our supportive team. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- Contract dates: Medical Leave Jan 3rd through March 31st.
- Caseload: Elementary and Middle School
- 3 Autism classrooms (2 middle school, 1 elementary) and supervises district wide ABAs
- More details discussed during interview
- BCBA Certification Required
- Prior school experience preferred
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Central Falls, RI
- Fort Leavenworth, KS
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Jurupa Valley, CA
- Statesboro , GA
- Fairview, NJ
- Forest Park, CA
- Johnston, RI
- Fermont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.