Full Time BCBA needed for the 22/23 School Year - West of Bristol, CT -
We have a need in our school district for a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: West of Bristol, CT
- Master’s degree in Education/School Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or similar field
- BACB Certification
- Achieve and maintain graduate-level certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- • Expertise in the field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- • Experience in data collection, data analysis, and program development
- • Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the development and
- implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- • Experience in evaluating student functioning across multiple domains, including academic, social, language,
- daily living, and student behavior
- • Experience with providing training to staff and parents
- Full Time
- Start/End Date: 8/29/22-6/12/23
- Caseload: Split between 2 Elementary Schools (PreK-5th Grade)
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albuquerque, NM
- Claymont, DE
- Warren, MA
- Hereford, TX
- Petaluma, CA
- Benicia, CA
- Gasquet, CA
- Farmington, NH
- Monterey Bay , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.