Full Time BCBA Needed in Santa Barbara, CA for the 23/24 School Year!
Hey there! Are you a rockstar Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a passion for making a difference in the lives of students? Well, you're in luck because we're on the hunt for an amazing BCBA to join our fantastic school district team in Santa Barbara, CA.
As our BCBA extraordinaire, you'll get to work closely with teachers, parents, and students to create a positive and supportive learning environment. Here's what you'll be up to:
- Team up with teachers and administrators to figure out what makes our students tick and design personalized behavior intervention plans.
- Use your magic skills to conduct functional behavior assessments and craft top-notch behavior support plans for our awesome kiddos.
- Share your wisdom and expertise by training our amazing staff on the latest behavior management strategies and evidence-based practices.
- Crunch numbers and analyze data to make sure our plans are working like a charm, and tweak them if needed.
- Be the superhero at IEP meetings, advocating for our students' behavioral goals like a pro.
- Join forces with other cool school professionals to create a school-wide positive behavior support program.
Cha-ching! We're thrilled to offer a sweet starting pay of $41 per hour for this BCBA position in our rad school district.
We know you're more than just a superhero at work, so we've got some awesome benefits to keep you happy and healthy:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance to keep you in tip-top shape.
- Take time off to recharge your powers with our generous vacation, sick leave, and holiday package.
- Keep on growing and learning with cool professional development opportunities.
- Be part of our superhero team, where support and collaboration rule!
401(k) Retirement Plan:
We want to help you build your superhero fortress for the future, so we've got a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contributions.
- Hold the official BCBA certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. You're the real deal!
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, or any related field.
- You've got some experience working with students with autism spectrum disorders and other behavioral challenges in a school setting.
- Your knowledge of evidence-based behavioral interventions is second to none.
- Your communication skills are top-notch, and teamwork is your middle name.
How to Apply:
Ready to join our superhero squad? We'd love to hear from you! Send your resume to Wizdom Scott or text 678-373-0050. Don't forget to include your favorite superhero in your application!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Escondido, CAJob Posting: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Multiple 1:1 Openings in Escondido, CA ProCare Therapy is seeking dedicated and passionate Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to join our team. As an RBT, you will play a crucial role in providing one-on-one support to students in various grade levels from Kindergarten through 12th grade. We have multiple openings available, and we are looking for candidates who hold a current RBT certifica
- San Jose, CAProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and highly motivated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team. This position is on-site and is looking to be filled immediately! Details on the position are provided below and more will be given during interview. Responsibilities: Facilitate and conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and IEPs Assist in developing behavior intervention plans to support students with d
- Ben Lomond, CAProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and highly motivated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team. This position is on-site and is looking to be filled immediately! Details on the position are provided below and more will be given during interview. Responsibilities: Facilitate and conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and IEPs Assist in developing behavior intervention plans to support students with d
- Paso Robles, Ca, CAWe are actively seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team in the Paso Robles, CA area for the upcoming school year. This exceptional opportunity involves working with a diverse caseload of K-12 students, encompassing approximately 30-40 students. As a BCBA, you will play a pivotal role in providing specialized support and interventions to enhance the educational experience and promote the over
- Larkspur, CAProvide one-on-one support to a Behavior Student Implement behavior intervention plans Collect and record data Collaborate with a team of professionals Requirements: Valid Registered Behavior Tech (RBT) certification Strong commitment to helping students with special needs Excellent communication and teamwork skills Benefits: Competitive hourly rate Supportive team environment Professional development opportunities How to App
- Vista, CAAre you a dedicated and passionate Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) seeking a fulfilling opportunity in the Vista, CA area? We have multiple openings for full-time RBTs to join our team. If you're ready to make a positive impact in the lives of students and are eager to start ASAP, we want to hear from you. Key Responsibilities: Provide one-on-one ABA therapy to students. Implement behavior intervention plans. Collect and record data on
- Salinas, CAob Opportunity for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Salinas, California Area Position: Full-Time (35 hours per week) Duration: ASAP Through End Of School Year We are actively seeking a licensed Registered Behavior Technician to join our dedicated team in the Salinas, California area. This is a full-time position with a commitment of 35 hours per week, providing invaluable support in our Autism Program at the elementary grade le
- Vista, CAImplement behavior intervention plans designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs). Collaborate with teachers, parents, and support staff to ensure effective implementation of individualized plans. Document and maintain accurate records of student progress. Provide positive reinforcement and support to encourage skill development. Qualifications: Valid RBT certification. Previous experience working in a school setting preferre
- Stockton, CAProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full-time position in Stockton, CA. If you are a passionate BCBA looking to make a positive impact in a school setting, we want to hear from you! Requirements: Active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification Full-time availability Ability to work in Stockton, CA Responsibilities: As a School BCBA, you will be responsib
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.