Full Time BCBA Position - Current School Year - New London, Maryland
Board Certified Behavior Analyst: New London, Maryland
Pro Care Therapy has partnered with a great school district in the New London, Maryland area. This district is looking for someone who is willing to work full time for the remainder of the school year, with the chance to renew for the next school year.
(For anyone relocating or commuting for this position, we can assist with relocation fees and travel.)
We are here to support you and look forward to bringing you aboard.
- Full Time: 35 Hours Per Week
- Full School Year: 2021- 2022
- Elementary School Caseload
- On Site - 1 School
- Supporting the Pyramid Program
- Currently has 12 Students, 4 Teachers, 9 Para Professionals and 2 Therapists
- Working with Students that have behavioral concerns and/ or childhood trauma.
- Creating, implementing and analyzing behavioral plans.
- Master's Degree in Education- Special Education
- National BCBA Certification
- Previous School Experience Required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews. For immediate consideration send resume to [email protected] I will then contact you with the next steps of the hiring process.
For further questions, please contact me at (678)748-5313.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Azusa, CA
- Gardner, MA
- Ypsilanti, MI
- Springfield, VT
- Apalachicola, FL
- Aptos, CA
- Devens, MA
- Fitchburg, MA
- Rockingham, VT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.