Full - Time BCBA (School Based) $30-40/hr
Why ProCare Therapy?
- Weekly Direct Deposits every Friday
- Professional development
- Statewide partnerships with amazing school districts
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other BCBA's to ensure consistent and effective implementation of behavior plans.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBA) and develop comprehensive behavior intervention plans (BIP) for students with diverse needs.
- No RBT Supervision
- Active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certification
- Master’s Degree in applied Behavior Analyst, Education, Psychology or related field
- Prior experience working as a BCBA
- Previous school setting experience is preferred
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
Pay Range: $30-40/hr
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: [email protected]
Please feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
Director of Educational Resources
(678) 327- 0997
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Auburn, ALSoliant is actively seeking a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to fill a school-based contract position in the Auburn, AL area. In this role as a Contract BCBA, you will play a pivotal role in enriching the educational journey of students with autism and other developmental disabilities. Collaborating closely with a dedicated team of educators and support staff, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective beha
- Opelika, ALWe are actively interviewing for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to start with the Opelika City Schools for the remainder of the school year . Please see details below: Location: Opelika, AL Pay Rate: $26+/hr (negotiable/depending on experience) Details/Specifications: Contract Position Start/ End Date: ASAP- May 23rd, 2024 Caseload: Need an RBT to help facilitate services provided by a Virtual BCBA. BCBA is providing behav
- Madison, ALSoliant has partnered with a school district near Madison, AL to fill a vacant position for a Registered Behavior Technician for the upcoming school year. Description of Position: Provide direct care to clients in a one-on-one or group therapy setting to implement skill acquisition and behavior reduction treatments as directed by the supervisor. Collect and record data on patient behavior. Collaborate, communicate, and assist with the traini
- Auburn, ALSoliant is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our team at a school near Auburn, AL. As a BCBA, you will play a crucial role in providing specialized support and interventions for students with autism and non-verbal communication needs. Responsibilities: Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans. Design and implement individualized behavior programs and i
- Opelika, ALAt blazerworks we provide the best team for any staffing needs with our clients. We have 100s of contracts with different school districts through out the U.S. Our client is looking for an RBT for the upcoming school year, this is a contract role for the new school year. Please review the details below, if you are a great fit please apply below! Job Details: ASAP - 5/21/24 37.5 hrs/week Caseload: Elementary. Must do Local CPI training
- Opelika, ALAre you searching for a fresh opportunity? Look no further as we have a fantastic opening for a Registered Behavioral Technician position in the vicinity of Opelika, AL. If you're interested in exploring this great opportunity, respond to this message right away! Specifics: Contract Position Full-Time (30 hrs/week) Caseload: TBD Grades: TBD Start: ASAP End: May 2024 Required: High School Diploma or GED Autism experience,
- Opelika, ALBlazer Jobs is actively seeking experienced Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for a full-time, school-based role in Opelika, AL. The successful candidates will work within a supportive team environment, providing essential behavioral support to special education students and their families. This position offers competitive benefits and opportunities for professional growth and development. Responsibilities: Implement behavior interventio
- Auburn, ALSoliant is actively seeking an RBT near Auburn, AL. This is an excellent school district with a very welcoming team environment! Weekly pay checks and health benefits included. This school district is looking to interview and hire immediately! Job Details Full-time position/30 hours per week ASAP Through End Of School Year MUST BE LICENSED AS AN RBT Caseload: Helping facilitate a virtual BCBA, providing support for students and collaboratin
- Auburn, ALDetails: Position Type: 30hr a week Caseload: BCBA supervision Pay: Up to $30 dlls/hr based on experience Location: Near Auburn, Alabama Responsibilities: Provide direct support to students with behavioral challenges, utilizing applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies. Implement individualized behavior plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or behavior specialist. Collaborate wi
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.