Full Time BCBA School Job Virgil, IL
Full Time BCBA School Job For the Upcoming School Year– Virgil, IL
Looking for a new job? Sunbelt is interviewing for a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst School Job near Virgil, IL area for the upcoming school year. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill an open job!
- K-12th grade
- Various caseload
- Review documentation, data collection and provide feedback as needed
- Manage and assist staff with behaviors, development and implementation of behavior plans, programs, and Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Master’s degree for BCBA
- Must have active IL BCBA license/certificate
- Must be comfortable working with behavioral case loads
- Previous school experienced preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst School Job in the Virgil, IL area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 749.5259 to set up a time to talk more about details! Looking forward to talking soon!
Lauren Bine | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5259
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Five Points, IL
- Mokena, IL
- Kaneville, IL
- Fenton, MI
- Linden, MI
- Argentine, MI
- Byron, MI
- Durand, MI
- Swartz Creek, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.