Full-Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst needed near Milton Township, Illinois
A school district in the Milton Township, IL area is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the duration of the school year.
- Hours- 8am- 3pm
- Monday- Friday
- Age Group
- Will be working with 4 school buildings within district
- Consultation with teams
- Working with students to develop Behavior Plans
- New role, flexible for change- experience in schools is plus
- Ready to Interview!
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Marcquis Fleming by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Sparks, NV
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Mattapan, MA
- Greensboro, NC
- Sacremento, CA
- Douglassville, PA
- Thomasville, NC
- San Bernardino, CA
- Naperville, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.