Full Time Contract - School Psychologist - Emporia, KS
As a School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in supporting the emotional and academic well-being of students within the school district. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting psychological assessments to identify students' needs
- Collaborating with educators and parents to develop intervention strategies
- Providing counseling and support to students facing academic or personal challenges
- Participating in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings
- Promoting a positive and inclusive school environment
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology
- Valid state licensure/certification as a School Psychologist
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with educators, parents, and other stakeholders
- Experience in conducting psychological assessments and developing intervention plans
- Vision, medical, and dental options
- Competitive pay
- Advisory support
- Professional development opportunities
Renewal for Summer School: Renewal for summer school employment will be based on performance during the regular school year.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and references via email to Patti Tate at [email protected]. Alternatively, you may contact us at (847) 982-7421 (call or text) to initiate the application process
Blazer Jobs is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Topeka, KSAre you ready for a new opportunity? ProCare Therapy is teaming up with school districts in Topeka, KS, and there might be a position for you! This position is a full-time, contract position. Interview is available via zoom, and we are hiring as soon as possible. Please read the details below and contact us! Job Details: 2023-2024 School year Interviewing Now ASAP Start date Full Time Monday - Friday 35 - 40 hrs/wk
- Gardner, KSLooking for licensed school psychologists to serve local students? We can help. Our partnership with school districts in your area enables us to provide this essential service. Don't wait – apply today with your up-to-date resume including contact info. Caseload Information: Full-Time (37.5 hrs/week) Onsite Start – ASAP End – 5/24/24 Caseload: Preschool Requirements: Master school psychology degree Active State Psychology Lic
- Topeka, KSJob Title: School Psychologist Location: Topeka, KS Start Date: Immediate Status: Full Time (Open to Part Time) Are you a dedicated School Psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the well-being of students in Topeka, KS? We have a full-time position available, and we're also open to considering part-time candidates. Join our team and play a crucial role in providing psychological services to students across all grade le
- Wichita, KSAt Sunbelt, we prioritize empowering educators to thrive in their roles. We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to fill a contracted position in Kansas. **Responsibilities:** Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify students' unique needs and challenges. Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and multidisciplinary professionals to develop and implement individualized education pla
- Topeka, KSSchool Psychologist ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified School Psychologist in Topeka, KS that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below: Pay & Benefits Weekly direct deposits Comprehensive insurance including m
- Overland Park, KSA School in the state of Kansas is searching for a full-time, virtual School Psychologist for a Maternity Leave Coverage ASAP - May 24, 2024. We are looking for a kind and caring candidate who meets the requirements below to join our Special Education team! About the Position: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week ASAP - 05/24/2024 Pay Rate: $30 - $40 per hour, depending on previous experience Caseload: maternity leave coverage for a presch
- Gardner, KSWe have a need in our school district for a School Psychologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students. Location: Gardner, KS Prerequisites Master’s degree in School Psychology Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance Candidate must have National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) certification Job Details: Full Time Onsite Start/End Date: ASAP– 5/31/24 Cas
- Topeka, KSSchool Psychologist Procare Therapy is teaming up with a School District looking to contract a School Psychologist for the remainder of the 23/24 school year. Receive competitive compensation, a benefits package from United Healthcare and unlimited support from the Procare team! Required: Valid Kansas State Licensure in School Psychology Details: Start ASAP - EOSY Full time (open to part time applicants) PreK-12 caseload
- Wichita, KSA School in the state of Kansas is searching for a full-time, virtual School Psychologist for a Maternity Leave Coverage ASAP - May 24, 2024. We are looking for a kind and caring candidate who meets the requirements below to join our Special Education team! Qualifications: Must have an active School Psychology Kansas License (and active license in state of residency, if applicable) Must have Master’s Degree or Doctoral Level Degree in
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.