Full Time | Full 23/24 School Year | School Psychologist Contract Job
Job Title: Full-Time School Psychologist for the 2023/2024 School Year
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Company: ProCare Therapy
Ross Mathews Senior Director of Educational Resources Phone: (770)-225-3009 Email: [email protected]
Are you a dedicated and passionate School Psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? ProCare Therapy, a leading provider of educational resources, is seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Full-Time School Psychologist for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' intellectual, academic, social, and emotional development.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and provide appropriate interventions and strategies.
- Provide counseling and support to students facing academic, behavioral, or emotional challenges.
- Assist in the development and implementation of school-wide initiatives to promote positive mental health and a supportive learning environment.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute to the overall planning and coordination of services.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Tennessee state licensure or eligibility to obtain licensure.
- Previous experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools and intervention strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why work with ProCare Therapy?
- ProCare Therapy is a respected leader in providing exceptional educational resources and services.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- As part of our team, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and support from experienced professionals.
- We value work-life balance and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment.
- ProCare Therapy is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
If you are ready to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students and join a dynamic team of professionals, please contact Ross Mathews, Senior Director of Educational Resources, at (770)-225-3009 or [email protected] Please include your resume and references.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Contract School Psychologist Job | Dekalb, ILOswego, IL
School Psychologist Opportunity - St. Albans, VTSt. Albans, VT
Virtual Specialist in School Psychology for an Indiana School DistrictCarmel, IN
School PsychologistBensenville, IL
Full-Time School Psychologist Needed in Fontana, CA for 2023-2024 School YrFontana, CA
School Psychologist - Indiana - TeletherapyHome , IN
School Psychologist | Chicago, ILChicago, IL
School Psychologist for 23-24 School YearFryerburg, ME
LICENSED SCHOOL PSYCH (Alexandria, Kentucky) 23/24 SChool YearAlexandria, KY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.